Witch and the redish boy

Conceptual art for a story

Comments

This is to good Leo. Wicked sense of humor man, keep it up!
Josh Parpan said…
Wow! Really amazing new stuff Leo! That Lion is brilliant!
Ahhh....I love it. Very inspiring.
Edward Juan said…
masuda!!! always too cool stuff. always, having fun at rough draft?
Leo Matsuda said…
Justin: Thanks Justin! I love drawing witches! I always remember of Chuck Jones cartoon Broomstick Bunny.
Love the Witch that he created.

Josh: Thanks Man! I had fun drawing the Lion!

jeremy: I am glad that you've liked it! I loved your rhino too!

Hey Ed!!! Great hearing from you! How is it going at Laika?...I am sure that you guys have been learning a lot. Laika is a great place to work! I wish I had chances to create more. At Rough draft I haven't had too much freedom. On the other hand, I've been learning a bit about costruction and animation. Say hello to court, and Sean! See you soon!
Jeremy Spears said…
Leo,
Great designs here man! What made you go for Rough Draft...do they have any exciting projects on the horizons, I've seen a few of their shorts and they are pretty good. I'm glad you have a blog!

-Jeremy S.
Leo Matsuda said…
Jeremy Spears : Hey Jeremy! Thanks for the kind words. I think that they are doing good! They have some interesting projects such as Nancy Stellar and Drawning together. Also, They are working on Simpsons the movie.
Leo Matsuda said…
Jeremy Spears : Hey Jeremy! Thanks for the kind words. I think that they are doing good! They have some interesting projects such as Nancy Stellar and Drawning together. Also, They are working on Simpsons the movie.
chad woods said…
You've got some great stuff here! Keep on postin'!
Mad Max Winston said…
Leo, YOU RULE!

Your designs are some of my favorite, and I'm not saying that to kiss some sweet Brazilian Ass! This is Max, dooood. I like your Rat drawings alot. I have one of these blogs now too, I'm trying to put some stuff up on it. Where are you living next year, eh? Bye Leo, -Max
Ryan said…
Nice!!
leolietje said…
yhea! your work is great! Not only because it's really drawn really good but also because it makes you smile. have you seen the witch of nate wragg, it's nice aswell:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5318/3137/1600/Witch-B%26W.jpg
greetings, Leonie

Popular Posts