Pitfall

Comments

lorelay bove said…
Nice!
I love the green colors and the crocodiles are great!
Leo Matsuda said…
I'm glad you liked Lorelay! Good luck at Disney! I'm sure you'll do some amazing work there!!!

-Leo
Sorrentino said…
OH MY GOD THIS IS CLASSIC!
love the style and the shapes!
SHANE PRIGMORE said…
Oh HELL yeah! God I miss playing that game. That is an awsome piece!
Mad Max Winston said…
Pitfall! Definitely one of my favorite games. I didn't know you like it. I'll be seeing you soon, Leo!
Leo Matsuda said…
sorrentino: thanks for the kind words! really great work in your blog!

shanne prigmore: thanks for visiting my blog, shanne! your work is trully inspiring!!!

max:I miss playing this game too, Max! Can't wait to see what you will be working on this year!see you soon!
pbcbstudios said…
great stuff!
Edward Juan said…
I sucked at that game. I like the pose on the guy! hahaha, reminds me of Lupin.
Nate said…
Great work leo, good luck at cal arts next year.

-Nate
Gabriele said…
nice mood !
i like the colors :D
nice one
Leo Matsuda said…
Paul Briggs: Thanks a lot for the kind words, Paul!

Edd: good to hear from you!!! How's everything at Laika?....We miss all you guys here at CalArts!

Nate: Thanks for visiting my blog, man!Your work is really inspiring!

Gabriele; Thank you so much, man!
samacleod said…
This drawing is wonderful! So many memories!

Popular Posts