Seven head dragon

Comments

damien said…
I like this one very much!
samacleod said…
That's so awesome! Love it.
Munchanka said…
I really wish someone used your style for a video game. That Pifall image you did was fantastic and this would be such a rad boss to battle. Keep up the good work, my Brazilian brother!
lorelay bove said…
Nice!!!
I love the colors you used, they really pop out against the dark bg!
Paul Abadilla said…
hot!!!!!!!!!!!

...so to speak. =)
Anand said…
I love it
Moro Rogers said…
Hee hee...That's a trip and a half.
Edward Juan said…
my favourite head is the top center. Its like him saying "hm..... why am I a dragon?" cute!!!!
TURCIOS said…
PRECIOSOS DRAGĂ“N!
ABRAZO
Bill Ferguson said…
Amazing sir!!!!
Greg Peltz said…
Hey Leo, thanks for the call the other day! I really like how his arms get smaller and smaller as they go down his body. Amazing work, as always.
eel bog said…
Dude! This is awesome!!
Ivan's blog said…
great blog, you have alot of enery in your Line work, and your colors are pleasing to look at. cool stuff.

Popular Posts