STAR TREK

I really enjoyed the new Star Trek from J.J Abrams. The film keeps the show premise, which has such an optimistic and open-minded spirit. I enjoyed the humor, great characters and action in this film. I really love the moments when Spock shows his vulnerabilities due to his human side. The one moment that grabbed me the most was the part when young Spock kicks the ass of the other vulcan boy. I would do the same if someone called my mom a human whore.

"I assume you've prepared more insults for today"



Go for it, Spock!!!

Comments

Joe Pitt said…
Haha! See I knew it, when we left the theater I knew you were gonna go draw the Star Trek guys.
Leo Matsuda said…
joe: haha! you were right about it, man! I had to draw that young spock guy!!!
Randeep Katari said…
"I would do the same if someone called my mom a human whore."

You are hilarious my friend, simply hilarious.

R.
samacleod said…
Dude, these are awesome! I really enjoyed the movie too, Spock was amazing. I like this moment too.
Leo Matsuda said…
samacleod: Thanks Steve! I'm glad you enjoyed that moment too.
Clio said…
Haha, that's rad, Leo!
stephen said…
hey leo! nice spocks man.

I'm gonna be in your hood this week. let's bake a pie.
Vadim said…
Leo! How are things. Are You going to Comic Con With Deep? Ill be there.
I loved this scene as well. You nailed it! I love your work as always Leo : )
henry yu said…
oh man i love these! the face of the guy on the ground is hilarious!
Katie said…
Yes!! Ha ha, this is my favorite part of the movie. :)

Popular Posts