Some girls are tricky

A few weeks ago I had to walk back home from work because my bike was having a tune up.
I was on Mariposa Ave and I saw this two girls in front of me. They looked really cute from the back so I discreetly approached them to see if they actually had a cute face.

As I got closer to one of the girls she turned to me with this horrible Rubber Mask and freaked the hell out of me. I was so freaked out that I started stuttering and trembling. I got all embarassed!

The girls started to crack themselves up. I played cool as if nothing had happened but deep inside I was so pissed. Those were very tricky girls I should say. I hope other boys don't cross their path or they will be probably tricked into their evil little game.

Comments

linds said…
Haha stay away from those tricky girls Leo!!
Munchanka said…
Great bodies with devious senses of humor? Go back and get their numbers!
Skim said…
hehhee thats awesome
sabby3481 said…
Sorry, but that's pretty damn funny :)
Quentin Lebegue said…
Hahaha that's an awesome little story. I love it when things like this happen in real life. It's just great !
gaohui said…
It doesn't make a lot of Moncler Boutique sense to throw on whatever shabby coat you have in moncler veste the closet at the last minute. Be moncler doudoune sure to take into consideration moncler hommes the environment when shopping for your doudoune moncler femmes new coat. You want the coat moncler femmes to look good but you also want it to keep you warm as doudoune moncler hommes well. You'll probably need a different coat for running errands doudoune moncler femmes and another for attending business meetings doudoune moncler hommes or social gatherings. You can also find certain types of coats moncler gilet that are very versatile and will work for many different types of occasions.

Popular Posts