BAD THOUGHTS

It was 12:56am, almost time to go to bed. I usually go to bed around 1:00 am but I still had to delete lots of spams that people keep sending to my email throughout the week.


It is pretty annoying and takes me quite a while to delete all of them. I really had to pee so bad but I was determined to go through all that task before going to the bathroom, and then finally getting ready to go to bed.


I was curious about one of the spams. I opened it up and it revealed a freaky E.T on the screen. It was one of those stupid emails about "reptilians". Crazy theories saying that Gorge W. Bush or the Queen Elizabeth are E.Ts because of the size of their head or even their ears. I know...It sounds pretty retarded but after seeing that image I really freaked out.


In fact, I was so freaked out that I couldn't even go to the bathroom to pee. I jumped straight to my bed.



Scary thoughts started to pop in my head. I started imagining "what if those creatures really exist?" " What if George W Bush is really a reptilian and he will come to my room and eat me alive?" They could attack me from anywhere!! They could be staring at me through my window.
 
 


They could be underneath my bed ready to have me as an asian snack!


I was completely freaked out!! i couldn't even move. Yet, my bladder was exploding and I really needed to pee. I had to make a choice and quick!! but "What if a reptilian is waiting me on the hallway?" They could abduct me and insert a chip inside my brain. They could even transform me into a reptilian with a long head!  Those were horrible fears to deal with but...





I resolutely decided to stand up like a man and face my fears. I stood up and started to firmly walk towards the bathroom.

Finally I was able to pee and that felt so good! I not only relieved my bladder but also proved to my self how manly I was.


It's one of those moments you really feel you are tough and strong. An incredible sense of pride came into myself.


When suddenly,  I felt something touching my head....

That sense of pride instantly faded away!!! I was so freaked out that I started  peeing everywhere.
Accidentally, I ended up peeing all over my roommate's new work out shoes.
My roommate had just bought this new tennis shoes and he would probably kill me if he noticed pee on it.
I kept imagining what would happen to me if he ever found out.
So I spent the whole night washing his shoes.  At that night I had no sleep. However, I discovered a way of taking my head away of bad thoughts. Every time you feel scared at night try doing things that could distract you from those bad thoughts. I guarantee it works!! I discovered it in a very hard way but you could find a pleasant one.

Comments

stephen said…
leo sir, your every day is an adventure.
fantasy.freak said…
did your roommate find out?
Erik Robinson said…
AHAHAHAHA!!! Let's hope your roommate isn't a blogger!
Owlu said…
Oh my gosh, your posts just kill me, I ended up laughing out loud multiple times. I can totally relate to this entry, it's too good!
Xavier Yabut said…
I like your storytelling and the images that you did for them.
DSM said…
You sure a fearful guy! But then... if someone talks about Bigfoot my arm hair stands up....
Leo Matsuda said…
Neary: Thanks sir!! I miss the great times in NY.

fantasy.freak: He did found out. At first I thought he would tear my head out but he acually gave me a hug for telling him the truth.

Erik: He is not a blogger but he ended up finding out....I'm still alive so I guess that's a good sign. lol

Owlu: I'm so glad you got a few laughs out of it. :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!

Xavier: Thanks for the kind words!

DSM: Bigfoots are really scary. I would completely freak out too!! ;)
hahaha! Perfeito DEMAIS!
Francesca Ferri said…
ahaha that is hilarious!
kathryn durst said…
hee hee hee! this makes me giggle so much.
Mad Max Winston said…
Leo, you crack me up, man! I'm by myself laughing, out of breath here! Miss you, Leo.

Popular Posts