Sunday, December 18, 2011

WHY OLD LADIES HAVE SHORT AND CURLY HAIR?

Life is very mysterious. There are lots of things that are unexplained and since my childhood I could never figure out. For instance, I always wondered why old ladies have short and curly hair. My grandmother has short and curly hair and all her elderly friends also have. Look around and you will notice what I'm talking about. If they have long hair they are probably hipsters, activists or vegan old ladies so they are exceptions to the rule and not considered plain old ladies.




Yesterday night I kept thinking the whole night why old ladies have short and curly hair and I had a moment of "eureka". As old ladies get older the gravity effect pulls their entire body weight down with exception of their hair which grows in opposite direction of the gravity force. This effect is still unexplained but hopefully one day science will figure this out.

Below there's a diagram for what I discovered:

Legend:
A = AGE
H = HAIR CURLINESS
G = GRAVITY






















I know I'm far from being a genius and that this idea sucks but if you think about this it kind of make sense. Just take a look at your grandma.

16 comments:

C.Deboda said...

Heh. Makes total sense and point is well illustrated. :)

Carrie Liao said...

wow. you've just given me a eureka moment, too.

Maybe they curl it up to cover inevitable bald spots :O

Sofia said...

ajajajajaja that's a really good teoria. but, I have the answer if you are interest. the old ladies lose to much hair. they don't have enough hair to cover their entire head, let alone to have a long hair. thats why they do their hairs curly, to simulate that there is more hair.. In my country that procedure is call "permanente".

sorry my english!

Freddy Carrasco said...

brilliant!

Chris Palmer said...

Right one the money. Haha! These are great.

Nate Villanueva said...

this should be called the "window shade effect". Pull the string down and the shades go up, just like memaws hair! this makes so much sense that it probably needs to be publish in some science mag. Also, Mrs 75's explosion hair is outrageous.

"C" said...

Leo, as usual I'm Bewildered but impressed.

flaviano said...

Have you ever thought do a comic book with all your little life stories just in the same way you do on the blog? It would be a best seller!

Josh Cooley said...

Hilarious!

You, sir, are a genius.

pakoto said...

hahahaha brilliant!

Jesse Soto said...

I think most people would call this the "Old Lady Effect". Pretty Hilarious though!? You make good observations, Leo!

-C- said...

I am happy to see that I was not the only one to wonder that. I'd be curious to see how will the next generation of old ladies look like ^^

Austin Madison said...

Holy crap.

Paul said...

Mwa ha ha ha!!! :O)

Heidi Smith said...

This is so funny and true.

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社