Wow man, these are so cool. I really admire your style. I was in Maki's character desighn class with you I think, so Ive seen quite a bit of your character work. Its really awesome to see you have a blog. Cant wait to see what you post next! Do you mind if I put you on my links?
Nick: Thanks man! Now we can have some fun also in our blogs. I have to visit yours too. I can't wait to see your comments and drawings tha you've put in your blog!
justinpatrickparpan: Thanks justin. I really like you art too. Is really awesome! It is funny because you and your brother are great artists with such a different style. That is pretty amazing. Of course you can link me in your list. I will put your name in mine also!
Comments
justinpatrickparpan: Thanks justin. I really like you art too. Is really awesome! It is funny because you and your brother are great artists with such a different style. That is pretty amazing. Of course you can link me in your list. I will put your name in mine also!