Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 01, 2007
Napoleon Bonaparte
"Ambition is never content,
even on the summit of greatness."
—Napoleon Bonaparte
Comments
samacleod
said…
So awesome! How are you coloring these?
Leo Matsuda
said…
Heeey Steeeve!!!! Feliz ano novo, meu amigo!!!
I used photoshop and my wacom tablat to paint those drawings! Legal te ver aqui! Um grande abraco!!!
IZA
said…
HAHA, AWESOME! and true! I love your work. Great color, expression, and movement.
And if you ever get a chance, check out my blog and lemme know what you think. I'd greatly appreciate it.
http://brokenghost.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Oh my god! These designs are AMAZING! I love the colours in this one too. Happy New Year.
Cheers!
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
I used photoshop and my wacom tablat to paint those drawings! Legal te ver aqui! Um grande abraco!!!
And if you ever get a chance, check out my blog and lemme know what you think. I'd greatly appreciate it.
http://brokenghost.blogspot.com
Cheers!