Ectoplasmic Marley

Here is my assignment for the Character Design workshop we had few days ago. It was really ispiring to see all my colleague's art work and also those of brilliant top artists such as Shanne Prigmore, Shannon Tindle, Dave Pimentel, Devin Crane, Ben Balistreri, and Aurean Redson. The theme was Christmas Carol.


Comments
I'm an animation student from far over seas. To be more specific The Animation Worjshop located in the cold land of Denmark. And I am in awe! What materials did you use for this? It's got a really nice texture..
All the best
/Thorhauge
Iza: I'm glad you liked the colors! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Shane Prigmore:Thanks a lot, man! Your work is really inspiring and your lectures are really inspiring as well. I just Loved your Jacob Marley and Scrooge!!!
Thorhauge: Thanks for visitng my blog, man! I relly appreciate that. It was made digitally in photoshop.
thorhauge: it is an honor , man! thanks for visiting my blog. Your stuff is looking great in your blog.
scottmorse.blogspot.com
I've just checked your blog. Really nice work in there!
S: Thanks for visiting my blog! I just love your girls. Your artwork is so inspiring!
-Leo
Mukpuddy: Thanks a lot, man!
Josh Parpan:Thanks a lot, Josh! Your stuff is looking great too!
Stephen Silver: Thanks a lot, Stephen! Your work is truly inspiring!
Are you from Brazil?
Thanks again for your voice dude!!!