It was really cool meeting you at the NY Eve party too! Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Your designs are so good! I love the textures in the painted ones, and the style & humor in the line drawings. I'm gonna check your blog a lot more often for inspiration.
LEO! Wassup with the horny drawings?! hahahaha! I love the boobie drawings so much that I printed it out and its pined on my wall at work. You are gonna be famous for boobies now.
Hey Leo, rgus stuff is awesome. you draw the best knees. Also, it's great that you always have a story to your sketches. Top notch! I'll do a Chades Challenge with you. Go ahead and choose a noun, and I'll choose an adjective. Post it on my blog, so I know when to start. Draw on, brother!
Comments
They remind me of Ronald Searle, they are really expressive, nice stuff!
I love the horse illustrations as well! CHEERS!
i love the man and woman at the beach
It was really cool meeting you at the NY Eve party too! Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Your designs are so good! I love the textures in the painted ones, and the style & humor in the line drawings. I'm gonna check your blog a lot more often for inspiration.
magnus: I'm glad you like the NYE drawings.
josh: Thanks man!!!
lorelay:Thanks for the kind words. I love Ronald Searle.
Saul: Thanks for your comment man!!!
sar: I'm glad you liked Zar! Can't wait to see your film!
sorrentino:I'm glad you had fun, man!!! Thanks for visiting.
louis: Mael is really amazing. say hello to him for me. Thnks for the kind words!
lindsay: haha! that one was based in something real actually.
Moro: I'm glad the fish was notice! Thanks moro!
rosie: It was really awesome seing you that day too. Great work in your blog! Say hello to brett for me, ok? I hope I see you next time!
Edd: haha! It's just a silly drawing. But, hey! I like the boobs!
feliz ano novo! ;)
What a funny drawing style!!!
You have such an awesomely distinct style too.
I LOVE COWBOYS :)
Cheers!