Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
May 16, 2008
Mr.Quint
That's an amazing character. I love how Badass he is with SHARKS. It's sad he ends up loosing his final battle. I wish I could animate a character like Mr.Quint.
Comments
Matt
said…
On Point!!! It's true Quint is a personification of all that is man!
I can totally picture him admonishing me right now:
"Typin' away with your city hands, Mr. Tate. You been countin' money all your life."
Rad.
Leo Matsuda
said…
matt: haha! I can totally picture Mr. Quint saying that too! thanks for stopping by, matt!
Mad Max Winston
said…
Mr. Leo, I love this character, too. He has such a glorious death as well. I love the first scene with this guy.
Matt Williames
said…
one of my most FAVORITE characters in Cinema of all time!
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
I can totally picture him admonishing me right now:
"Typin' away with your city hands, Mr. Tate. You been countin' money all your life."
Rad.