Batman Dark Knight

I'm really excited for this film. I love the Joker character and I really can't wait to see Heath Ledger in Joker's role.

Comments

sabby3481 said…
Hey Leo,

I love the blog :) You've got a great design sense.
Zar Galstyan said…
July 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edward Juan said…
LEO!!!! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO!? I should give you a call. I think I am watching the batman movie next week. no body better spoils it for me.
brigette b said…
This drawing looks better than the movie.
Leo Matsuda said…
sabrina: thanks for visiting my blog!
It was great meeting you the other day.

zar: I loved the Joker!

ed: I miss you, man! You should visit us sometime!

brigette: haha... I'm glad you think so....thanks for being always so sweet , Brigette!
lorelay bove said…
Ha! that's great Leo, I love the joker's expression!
SHANE PRIGMORE said…
HA! That is AWSOME!! Beautiful as always man.
Melvina said…
Hey Leo, it was great seeing you up at Pixar!! Nice drawings as usual!
Welly said…
Fàlaaaa Lèèèèèèoooooo....
To sempre passando por aqui, muito bom esses ultimos que vc. postou Lèo,
Abraçao Brò

Popular Posts