Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 24, 2009
LAST CRUSADE!!!
Comments
Unknown
said…
That's the most indignant facial expression I've ever seen on a drawing. Well drawn!
Justin Hunt
said…
Great drawings man!
I heard you are back in L.A.
We should get together sometime.
Welly
said…
Fàla Lèozinho!!!
Adorei esses ultimos Lèo, ta com um traço muito solto e dinamico, parabèns, espero de ver mais desses, e a sua caricatura ficou muito engraçada tb, grande abraço brò
Well ;)
Leo Matsuda
said…
Thanks a lot, Austin!!! I miss the chades challenge, man! Maybe it's time to come up with a word?
Leo Matsuda
said…
Justin: Let's definitely hang out sometime soon!
Welly: Brigadao, Well! Espero poder reve-lo em fevereiro!
Sadie Figueroa
said…
Hi, Leo!!
Cool randomness drawings, I love the Shanne and Nannda piece.
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
I heard you are back in L.A.
We should get together sometime.
Adorei esses ultimos Lèo, ta com um traço muito solto e dinamico, parabèns, espero de ver mais desses, e a sua caricatura ficou muito engraçada tb, grande abraço brò
Well ;)
Welly: Brigadao, Well! Espero poder reve-lo em fevereiro!
Cool randomness drawings, I love the Shanne and Nannda piece.