I love his acting so much. It's great how lovable Sanjuro is in Yojimbo even though he comes as a mercenary. Also, I love how he is is depicted as a "super-samurai" too.
Toshiro Mifune é o meu ator predileto!!Adoro todos os seus filmes,especialmente a fase com Kurosawa.Sanjuro e Yojimbo são excelentes.É muito bom ver o mesmo personagem nos dois filmes! Mas os meus favoritos da carreira do Toshiro são sem dúvida o "Trono Manchado de Sangue"(Throne of Blood) e especialmente "O Barba Ruiva"(Read Beard)onde Toshiro está fenomenal como um médico temperamental e rude. Muito bom seu desenho Léo,adorei a homenagem. Abração Léo.
Glad to see your still cranking things out. I've been busy with my freelance gig, working on the house, etc, etc. But I need to do some more drawing too! I hope all is well.
Awesome work here, so much energy! I love Toshiro Mifune. You might know this already but he first got hired by unwittingly acting like an angry drunk, he was initially trying to get a job as a cameraman.
Comments
It's called, The Emperor and the Wolf
Dan: I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for recommending it, Dan!!!
Mas os meus favoritos da carreira do Toshiro são sem dúvida o "Trono Manchado de Sangue"(Throne of Blood) e especialmente "O Barba Ruiva"(Read Beard)onde Toshiro está fenomenal como um médico temperamental e rude.
Muito bom seu desenho Léo,adorei a homenagem.
Abração Léo.
Randeep: Thanks a lot, man. I hope to see you guys soon. Can't wait to see what you guys will come up for the next assignments!!!
Alina: Thanks so much for the support! your work is AWESOME!!!
Batha: Valeu cara! Seu blog esta demais!!!
Magnus: I'm glad to hearing from you, Brett! I hope to see you pretty soon!!!