ALIEN INFESTATION!
I really love Ridley Scott's Alien(1979). I also love the art direction. Inspired by this film I did those drawings. I need to start thinking about a graphic novel. I'm trying to come up with ideas. Aliens are already a bit weary but I'm just fascinated by those ugly and nasty creatures. Below there's a drawing of some sort of Sigourney Weaver kind of chick.

Here are some random shots I was playing around with.





Here are some random shots I was playing around with.






Comments
hope all's well
R.
orange: Hey Robin! I'm glad you liked it. Your art in your blog is seriously amazing, man! I loved your landscapes.
de aap: Thanks man! I'm glad you liked the shots!
carole: Thanks! Alien is a great movie indeed.
Steve: Thanks bro! Your compliments always flatter me. I visit framefilter a lot. It is a great inspiraion for me. You have amazing shots in it.
Randeep: Thanks!!!I'm glad you liked it, man! I hope to see you soon.
สูตรแทงบอลสูงต่ํา
วิธีแทงบอลออนไลน์
ตารางบาคาร่า
บอลสเต็ปออนไลน์
สูตรบาคาร่าฟรี2021
Thank you for your interest.