Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
April 05, 2009
ENOUGH OF YOUR FILTHY LAUGH!!!
Comments
Moro Rogers
said…
Hee hee...I like the squirch of blood from the Joker's mouth.
Dougmian
said…
Hahaha!
Bill Robinson
said…
Hahaha, I love this!
Sandeep Menon
said…
Awesome dude- just awesome!
Leo Matsuda
said…
moro: haha! thanks moro!!! I'm glad you liked this bloody painting.
dougmian: thanks for visiting my blog!
bill:Thanks so much for your kind words. great work in your blog too.
sandeep: thanks my friend! I hope your reviews are going well. Also, I hope to have the chance to work with you again.
Jeremy Bernstein
said…
Suhweet!! Love this one.
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
dougmian: thanks for visiting my blog!
bill:Thanks so much for your kind words. great work in your blog too.
sandeep: thanks my friend! I hope your reviews are going well. Also, I hope to have the chance to work with you again.