Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
June 06, 2011
BATMAN VS CATWOMAN
Comments
Justin Rodrigues
said…
Fantastic stuff! Digging your batman design!
Neato!
said…
I like how you made catwoman more of an animal.
Also, I love your hilarious stories.
Anonymous said…
This Catwoman stuff is really sick and perverted...in a good way!! Great drawings, really eerie mood!
DSM
said…
I knew you were teasing; why have all that testosterone wrapped in a cape?
Megan Nicole Dong
said…
Love these!
Anonymous said…
As always these are freaking awesome!
Anonymous said…
Your Batman stuff is great. I need to get more into characters designs because your stuff is really inspiring!
Juan Bauty
said…
Awesome!!
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
Also, I love your hilarious stories.