Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 29, 2011
My stupid dinossaur
Comments
DSM
said…
He is as charming as your dragon!
Logan Pearsall
said…
great motion!
Maxime Mary
said…
brilliant !
Unknown
said…
Awesome! We've got to do a dino sketch-trade some time man.
Leo Matsuda
said…
DSM: Thank you so much for your kind words!! My dragon got a bit jealous though. :)
Logan: Thanks sir!!
Maxime: I'm so glad you liked it!!
Munchanka: Trading Dinos would be great!! Except that Austin Madison is "The master of the Dinos" so mine would probably suck close to yours. :)
Stu Livingston
said…
Haha I've never seen a more hilarious dinosaur...or a more nonchalant caveman riding one :D
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
Logan: Thanks sir!!
Maxime: I'm so glad you liked it!!
Munchanka: Trading Dinos would be great!! Except that Austin Madison is "The master of the Dinos" so mine would probably suck close to yours. :)