Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 26, 2011
LEO CARMAGGEDOM!!!
I have just officially turned into a free man. I finally got my DL. LA citizens fasten your seatbelts!! It will be a bumpy ride!!
Comments
DSM
said…
Bette couldn't said it better. Please be kind to pedestrians and cyclists and meter maids.
Hammy
said…
YAY!!!! I am still a bus rider in LA, takes me 1 to 2 hours to get around places. Or I just ended up sitting at home... Go FREE Leo!!! :D
Fawn
said…
Haha! I want to see your new ride to freedom. Congrats on the DL!
Gabby Zapata
said…
Hahah yay! Congrats, Leo!!
Lucia
said…
tanned left arm; here you go! :D
Unknown
said…
Congrats, Leo! I've never been happier to live in Northern California.
AK
said…
Congrats!
I hear ya on the warning, I'm like that as well so I can totally relate (biking! woo!)
Toni Reyna
said…
Fantastic!
"C"
said…
Well done Leo!
Bruno Tedesco
said…
haha, muito bom Leo, tirando porte de arma é!hehe... mande notícias de vez em quando, não esquece dos amigos das antigas!abção brother!
magnus
said…
You can practice driving and finding your way around by driving down to Santa Monica! ;)
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
I hear ya on the warning, I'm like that as well so I can totally relate (biking! woo!)