Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
November 18, 2011
DOT-LINE-LEGGED BIRD
media: Marker / Pencil color.
size: 5'5" x 10'inches
Comments
kathryn durst
said…
Awwww!
I'm imagining that the little green bits he's standing on are actually full-sized trees. I like the idea of that scale...
Sarah
said…
Awesome illustrations!! I just found your blog and am loving your work. This long-legged bird is great! :)
Paco
said…
That is one awesome bird. Your work is amazing!
Will Kim
said…
I love how the legs are designed. Good job Leo!
Nicholas Hong
said…
very cute character! i want to put it on my wall :)
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
I'm imagining that the little green bits he's standing on are actually full-sized trees. I like the idea of that scale...