Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 17, 2007
Ms. Lucy smoking
Comments
lorelay bove
said…
nice character!
Are you going to have anything in the show?
Leo Matsuda
said…
Thanks a lot Lorelay ! I would love too but I am kind of behind in my fim schedule.....I am sure that your stuff will look great in the show!
robabee
said…
It's very cool, nice colours and very funny character.
Leo Matsuda
said…
Thanks for the kind words Bobee! Loved your designs too.....
Lietti
said…
hi! i don´t spek english very god, but yours works are so grate!!!!
Leo Matsuda
said…
Thanks Lietti!!! You have such an interesting art too! Keep up with the good work.
chris chua
said…
simply beautiful....elegant pose and wonderful color choice.
Leo Matsuda
said…
Hey Chris! Thanks for the kind words, man! I really like your work!
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
Are you going to have anything in the show?