Introducing Nosferatu
I would like to introduce you my 3rd year character Nosferatu. He is not mean at all. He is just a Vampire and as like all the other Vampires, he likes blood. It is a curse but it can be good sometimes. He flies and he can turn into wolves. He has been alive for centuries. He is bored with his life of sucking virgin woman's blood. He needs something new. Can you help him?

facial expressions

attitudes

facial expressions

attitudes


Comments
haidi: Soon I will post haidi! awesome artwork in your myspace!
adrian: Haha...I'm glad you think I am funny. Your graphic novel idea is great!
dave: hey Dave! How's everything?.....I miss rough draft times...
erik: thanks a lot, man! your film was awesome!
SO awesome!
The film was such a treat to see, it really came out marvelously.... aw phooey, that rhymed.
But it's true! The film was excellent, so happy to see the drawings (very inspirational), and you are absolutely INSANE.. did you know that? It's a good thing.
it's thumbs up for you!