Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 25, 2007
pig transformation
Comments
Stanley Thunderbeard
said…
love these cats (and pig). great colour treament too.
Leo Matsuda
said…
Thanks for the kind words, Sean! Your work is great!
-Leo
Nancy
said…
haha! I wonder who inspired this drawing...
magnus
said…
Hey Leo, I love this idea. You could do something like this for a short film; how people look like their pets or even people that look like animals such as this pig like fellow.
Great stuff as always!
Brek
Mad Max Winston
said…
Cool Leo, I like how this looks like it was drawn on wood or something...
Leo Matsuda
said…
nancy: good to hear from you nancy!!! keep up with your amazing sculptures!
magnus: hey brek...hahaha....I miss our good times at Disney, man! I hope we work together in the future!
Your animation really kick ass!
max: I'm glad you liked this, buddy!
Paul Abadilla
said…
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! Leo! You never stop to amaze me, my friend. Great job on this - it's so funny!
Love,
Thrilla
Leo Matsuda
said…
thrilla: Heeey Paul! How's everything going, buddy?...I'm glad you're blogging now. Your portfolio's looking great!!!
-leo
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
-Leo
Great stuff as always!
Brek
magnus: hey brek...hahaha....I miss our good times at Disney, man! I hope we work together in the future!
Your animation really kick ass!
max: I'm glad you liked this, buddy!
Love,
Thrilla
-leo