Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 26, 2007
Pitfall
Comments
lorelay bove
said…
Nice!
I love the green colors and the crocodiles are great!
Leo Matsuda
said…
I'm glad you liked Lorelay! Good luck at Disney! I'm sure you'll do some amazing work there!!!
-Leo
Albert Sorrentino Jr.
said…
OH MY GOD THIS IS CLASSIC!
love the style and the shapes!
SHANE PRIGMORE
said…
Oh HELL yeah! God I miss playing that game. That is an awsome piece!
Mad Max Winston
said…
Pitfall! Definitely one of my favorite games. I didn't know you like it. I'll be seeing you soon, Leo!
Leo Matsuda
said…
sorrentino: thanks for the kind words! really great work in your blog!
shanne prigmore: thanks for visiting my blog, shanne! your work is trully inspiring!!!
max:I miss playing this game too, Max! Can't wait to see what you will be working on this year!see you soon!
pbcbstudios
said…
great stuff!
Edward Juan
said…
I sucked at that game. I like the pose on the guy! hahaha, reminds me of Lupin.
Nate
said…
Great work leo, good luck at cal arts next year.
-Nate
g
said…
nice mood !
i like the colors :D
nice one
Leo Matsuda
said…
Paul Briggs: Thanks a lot for the kind words, Paul!
Edd: good to hear from you!!! How's everything at Laika?....We miss all you guys here at CalArts!
Nate: Thanks for visiting my blog, man!Your work is really inspiring!
Gabriele; Thank you so much, man!
samacleod
said…
This drawing is wonderful! So many memories!
kopi.J
said…
Make money from a variety of betting games.
วิธีเล่นป๊อกเด้ง
เกมยิงปลาได้เงินจริง
เว็บคาสิโน ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์
เว็บพนันออนไลน์
สูตรเกมสล็อต
Thank you for your interest.
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
I love the green colors and the crocodiles are great!
-Leo
love the style and the shapes!
shanne prigmore: thanks for visiting my blog, shanne! your work is trully inspiring!!!
max:I miss playing this game too, Max! Can't wait to see what you will be working on this year!see you soon!
-Nate
i like the colors :D
nice one
Edd: good to hear from you!!! How's everything at Laika?....We miss all you guys here at CalArts!
Nate: Thanks for visiting my blog, man!Your work is really inspiring!
Gabriele; Thank you so much, man!
วิธีเล่นป๊อกเด้ง
เกมยิงปลาได้เงินจริง
เว็บคาสิโน ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์
เว็บพนันออนไลน์
สูตรเกมสล็อต
Thank you for your interest.