Hey Leo, I need a noun for the Chades challenge. Also, your bugs are great! I always have a tough time getting gesture and design into a drawing, and I usually have to focus on one or the other. How do you do it, man??
Moro: Thanks for checking out my blog!How's everything going?
Lorelay: I'm glad you liked my grasshopper. He looks kind of mad, doesn't he?....
enjae lee: Thank you so much! lovely work in your blog.
pavementmouse: thanks for the kind words. I will try to post more!!!
paul abadilla: Hey bro! How are you?....I need to talk to you about that lecture you guys want from James. I'll call you soon.
munchanka: Well, your stuff is awesome and really gestural man! I don't think you need feedback. Anyways, I usually try to get the gesture right with a really broad marker first on a separated piece of paper. Just the idea that I really want to focus on. After getting the idea down I start my final design. For the challenge how about some fun crocodiles??
leo...you know what i think. it's hard for me to not tell you every time i pass your cube that i like your work. stay strong man because you're certainly coming across that way. cheers
I can't stop looking at your watercolored insects, a very refreshing look somewhat reminiscent of japanese scroll paintings combined with good ol' American Wackiness
Comments
All of these are really good!
I like the grasshoper you can totally feel his personality :)
Lorelay: I'm glad you liked my grasshopper. He looks kind of mad, doesn't he?....
enjae lee: Thank you so much! lovely work in your blog.
pavementmouse: thanks for the kind words. I will try to post more!!!
paul abadilla: Hey bro! How are you?....I need to talk to you about that lecture you guys want from James. I'll call you soon.
munchanka: Well, your stuff is awesome and really gestural man! I don't think you need feedback. Anyways, I usually try to get the gesture right with a really broad marker first on a separated piece of paper. Just the idea that I really want to focus on. After getting the idea down I start my final design. For the challenge how about some fun crocodiles??
เล่นบาคาร่าให้ได้เงินทุกวัน
Thank you for your interest.
บอลสูง
ป๊อกเด้ง แจก ฟรี 300
เว็บ แทง บอล ดีๆ
แทง บอล มือ ถือ
บอลออนไลน์ เว็บไหนดี
Thank you for your interest.