Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
December 13, 2007
Raiders of the lost Ark
Marion Ravenwood (Karen Allen) is such an awesome character. I love her acting. I love how tough and charming she is.I really can't wait for the next one: Kingdom of the crystal skull.
Comments
SHANE PRIGMORE
said…
Man I hope the new movie does'nt suck! I love these characters soooooo much! Great Illustration man! And those knights below are beautiful!
Moro Rogers
said…
Haha. He so deserves it...his girlfriends in 2 and 3 were pretty lame.^^
Heidi Smith
said…
Marion rocks!!!
samacleod
said…
Awesomeness. Love it when you do drawings from movies. Always very entertaining!
Unknown
said…
I'm sorry, but you can't beat Dr. Schmidt from The Last Crusade. That's one hot nazi.
Mella
said…
I find it very funny!
Good work,
Marco M.
http://www.mellart.com
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
Good work,
Marco M.
http://www.mellart.com