Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
February 15, 2008
ARMORED GIRAFFES
non-eficient camuflage
eficient camuflage
Comments
Unknown
said…
Awesome, Leo! I love the camouflage gag, man. I want you to design a Disneyland ride. Your style is becoming this crazy Davis/Peet/Searle/Marlet combo--groovy, man.
Heidi Smith
said…
The camouflage rocks!!! I really like the lion too!!
Welly
said…
Fàaaallllaaa Lèozinho!!!!!!! muito bom teus desenhos,adorei vc. desenha muito, um grande abraço....
Matt Williames
said…
I can't tell you how many times I've been in these 2's shoes.... wait, what the... Awesome work as always Leo!
olgastern
said…
funny.
I like your work alot=)
Moro Rogers
said…
Hee hee, these are sweet! Vietcong giraffes, yeah!! (PS, I should have looked at yours before doing mine.=p)
Josh (musarter)
said…
That oen in the tank is awesome. Great work man.
Erik Benson
said…
Sooooooooooooo cool! Nice work Leo.
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
I like your work alot=)