Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
May 04, 2008
CHADES CHALLENGE: HAIRY GODS
Comments
Welly
said…
Fàla Lèo,passo sempre pelo teu Blog, legal ver a versatilidade com que desenhe, um grande abraço amigo e continue postando,abraços da Roma!!!
Unknown
said…
Nice Leo!
None of us really went with the hair theme, it's good to see someone really go for it! I like how you composed everyone high in the frame to denote elevation. That's the most mischievous Zeus I've ever seen. Well done!
Josh (musarter)
said…
Nice hairy god. I also enjoyed the sweaty biker; I seemed to miss seeing yours last time. Very funny and great work as usual.
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
None of us really went with the hair theme, it's good to see someone really go for it! I like how you composed everyone high in the frame to denote elevation. That's the most mischievous Zeus I've ever seen. Well done!