Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
June 14, 2008
The Incredible Hulk
Comments
Anonymous said…
I discovered your work today, your drawings are amazing!!I' m fond of "little red riding hood"^^
flaviano
said…
the design of your pygmie is really cool! expecially the head!
Christian Robinson
said…
Hulk Smash,
I Heart You Leo Matsuda, you're the best.
lorelay bove
said…
nice Leo!
I like the contrast of size.
Welly
said…
Fààààlllllaaa Lèo!!!!!
Otimo como sempre Lèo,o design do pigmeu tà d+ e a expressao do gorila tb.,grande abraço Brò!!!!
Heidi Smith
said…
Awesome Hulk!!
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
I Heart You Leo Matsuda, you're the best.
I like the contrast of size.
Otimo como sempre Lèo,o design do pigmeu tà d+ e a expressao do gorila tb.,grande abraço Brò!!!!