Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
October 28, 2008
CHADES CHALLENGE: HOSTILE TROLLS
left: aquatic multi-eyed hostile troll
middle: nature-destroyer hostile troll
right: white shark-eater hostile troll
Comments
Unknown
said…
Leo, fantastic trolls, man! The aquatic multi-eyed hostile troll is my favorite--very pushed! Well done!
Chris
said…
the troll who is about to eat the butterfly is my favorite.
awesome drawings, Leo!!
Welly
said…
Fàla Lèoooooo....
Excelente como sempre Lèo,adorei o design dos tres, mas o meu preferido è o baixinho gordinho,kkkkkk..., um grande abraço brò
Josh (musarter)
said…
Nice "Trolls." I actually like the great white shark eating troll, so kudos. I also enjoyed your "loopy gangsters" I had not seen them yet. That banner at the top rocks too.
olgastern
said…
Awsome Leo, these are really funny!=)
brigette b
said…
I love the middle guy! A butterfly eater...it's funny to think of such a hostile, horrible creature chasing butterflies all day. Nice stuff Leo!
Leo Matsuda
said…
munchanka: thanks man! your Troll is looking amazing. I would love to see that coconut crab in color man!!!
chris: Thanks buddy! It was a blast working with you guys at BlueSky.
Welly: haha....baixinho, gorducho e dentuco...hehe grande abraco brother!
josh:thanks for the compliments and for visiting my blog.I'm glad you enjoyed my loopy gangsters too.
olga: thanks for the kind words. Trevor always talked about you at BlueSky. Your work is so inspiring.
Brigette: Thanks so much!!!. Those interesting frames with your great little paintings are looking amazing.
Edward Juan
said…
These are great leo! I love their expressions.
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
awesome drawings, Leo!!
Excelente como sempre Lèo,adorei o design dos tres, mas o meu preferido è o baixinho gordinho,kkkkkk..., um grande abraço brò
chris: Thanks buddy! It was a blast working with you guys at BlueSky.
Welly: haha....baixinho, gorducho e dentuco...hehe grande abraco brother!
josh:thanks for the compliments and for visiting my blog.I'm glad you enjoyed my loopy gangsters too.
olga: thanks for the kind words. Trevor always talked about you at BlueSky. Your work is so inspiring.
Brigette: Thanks so much!!!. Those interesting frames with your great little paintings are looking amazing.