Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
November 24, 2008
Shinjuku, Tokyo
Comments
Favela
said…
yer good.
samacleod
said…
Awesome man! Love to see more of these! Beautiful.
Leo Matsuda
said…
Eric: Not as good as you man!!! I hope you guys are kicking some asses in NY!
Steve: Great hearing from you, my friend! I loved your comic book man!!
Ismael Mon
said…
Muy buenos trabajos!
SteveLambe
said…
Wow....abstract yet really descriptive. Nice job, Leo.
Thanks for kind words over at blog btw :)
Vadim
said…
Great Work Leo! U don't stop drawing. Don't Stop!
Christian Robinson
said…
WOW!!!
This is so, so, so Beautiful. I hope your doing well Leo.
Happy holidays dude!
Chris
said…
That looks so awesome, Leo!
lorelay bove
said…
beautiful, very powerful!
Eduardo Jardim
said…
You did again,man!
Your art is so simple and strong!
Keep Walking!
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
Steve: Great hearing from you, my friend! I loved your comic book man!!
Thanks for kind words over at blog btw :)
This is so, so, so Beautiful. I hope your doing well Leo.
Happy holidays dude!
Your art is so simple and strong!
Keep Walking!