Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
April 08, 2009
I'm late! I'm late!
Comments
Alexandre Augusto Ferreira
said…
Desenho sensacional Léo.
Sketch bem solto, adorei o traço e as cores.
Meg Shaw
said…
I love your drawings
lorelay bove
said…
That is an awesome drawing Leo!!!
Leo Matsuda
said…
alex: Obrigado meu amigo!!! Espero reve-lo em breve em Sao Paulo!
meg: Thanks for your kind words!
lorelay: I'm glad you liked it! How was your trip to France? I hope to see you guys soon.
J
said…
Wow LEo, all these latest posts are awesome!!
Hope things are well.
Leo Matsuda
said…
James: Thanks so much man! Coming from you it means a lot to me!!! I really miss you guys up north.
Leo Matsuda
said…
James: Thanks so much man! Coming from you it means a lot to me!!! I really miss you guys up north.
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
Sketch bem solto, adorei o traço e as cores.
meg: Thanks for your kind words!
lorelay: I'm glad you liked it! How was your trip to France? I hope to see you guys soon.
Hope things are well.