Welocome to Mariposa Ave.
Everyday I ride my bicycle to work and I have to take Mariposa Ave at certain point. Almost everyday I encounter this little boy with a huge helmet way bigger than his head trying to challenge me. He is actually very fast and I feel uncomfortable having to face that kid. We race for just a brief time but it is always a very intense moment!


Comments
It's probably mariposa :)
Zar: Thanks Zar! I'm glad you think it's funny! I miss you and your amazing artwork!
pbcstudios: haha! I hope so Paul!!! But I gotta tell ya that little kid is a tough one. lol
James: Thanks a lot, man!!!
R.
So see you maybe this summer Leo, I am coming for few days on LA. But I'm gonna write to you.
Bye dear pal.
I've seen you on your bike going to work! you are funny!