BATMAN



Comments

Seo Kim said…
so expressive and bold! I love these.
pakoto said…
i´m surprised by your drawings always! great!
Bill Robinson said…
Hey Leo! Great to meet you at CTN! Love the batman sketches.
Anonymous said…
This is so great!
Vinny Medellin said…
These are great! I love how gestural and honest they are.
These are great! I had no idea you had a table at CTN! I missed ya! Great prints by the way!
Aurian said…
Dude! These are awesome! I would love to see what you would do with a Batman comic.
brigette b said…
Those Batmans are tops!
Randeep Katari said…
Holy CRAP Leo, these are AMAZING. Keep kicking ass! Talk to you soon, hopefully.

R.
Saud Boksmati said…
Leo it was great meeting you at CTN, Your napoleon print is now up on my walls. These Batman drawings are awesome.
Heidi Smith said…
Awesome!! I really like how bold these are!!

Popular Posts