Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
March 08, 2010
Martini
Comments
Sophie Diao
said…
sighh so gorgeous :')
andrew
said…
I find your stories amusing, great drawings too.
Anonymous said…
Great!
DSM
said…
Glad to see a new, nice post...
Guess you were on the floor to draw this...He he.
David Mussel
said…
man, your drawing shapes are beautiful! Very nice image! Your work is a good inspiration! thanks!
Randeep Katari
said…
Leoman!
Fantastic drawing. Call me sometime!
R.
Rob
said…
Lovely! Very posh!
Junko Miyakoshi
said…
I can feel the emotion going on here.
Awesome works!!
-Junko
lorelay bove
said…
pretty!
Brandon
said…
you make it look effortless
Unknown
said…
WOW. REALLY WOW
Sadie Figueroa
said…
Wow, Leo.... just beautiful :)
Unknown
said…
This drawing is gorgeous, man! I want to go on a date with this drawing. And I think that's a problem.
Nima
said…
cool!!!
Tel Coelho
said…
GREAT STUFF!!!!
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
Guess you were on the floor to draw this...He he.
Fantastic drawing. Call me sometime!
R.
Awesome works!!
-Junko