Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
June 17, 2010
Sketches of random people and a Werewolf
Busy Stewardess
Hipster Werewolf
Lady on her late 30's and her cat
It's hot today, isn't it!
Comments
Dougmian
said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dougmian
said…
And I love the Werewolf!
Carole Guermeur
said…
Great designs, I love the werewolf!
DSM
said…
Thanks, Leo. I think being a stwewardess must be demanding; remember when one could smoke onboard? Yuk.
Wolfie better watch those beers or he'll get chunky.
Great sketches...
Lee
said…
Beautiful work Leo, full of character as usual
Bec
said…
Beautiful. Love that last sketch
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
Wolfie better watch those beers or he'll get chunky.
Great sketches...