Some girls are tricky
A few weeks ago I had to walk back home from work because my bike was having a tune up.
I was on Mariposa Ave and I saw this two girls in front of me. They looked really cute from the back so I discreetly approached them to see if they actually had a cute face.

As I got closer to one of the girls she turned to me with this horrible Rubber Mask and freaked the hell out of me. I was so freaked out that I started stuttering and trembling. I got all embarassed!

The girls started to crack themselves up. I played cool as if nothing had happened but deep inside I was so pissed. Those were very tricky girls I should say. I hope other boys don't cross their path or they will be probably tricked into their evil little game.
I was on Mariposa Ave and I saw this two girls in front of me. They looked really cute from the back so I discreetly approached them to see if they actually had a cute face.

As I got closer to one of the girls she turned to me with this horrible Rubber Mask and freaked the hell out of me. I was so freaked out that I started stuttering and trembling. I got all embarassed!

The girls started to crack themselves up. I played cool as if nothing had happened but deep inside I was so pissed. Those were very tricky girls I should say. I hope other boys don't cross their path or they will be probably tricked into their evil little game.


Comments