Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 01, 2010
Fight for survival
In this savage world survives who is the stronger.
Comments
Seo Kim
said…
awesome shape designs!
mylydy
said…
I really really love your work, so expressive!! It's a really source of inspiration for me.
thank you for posting!
Lucas Ferreyra
said…
LOVE IT!
samacleod
said…
Awesome. Sinto muito por Brasil hoje da manha, que pena.
Unknown
said…
I bet that lion wouldn't mess with a giraffe, though. They've been known to kick a lion's head off. No joke.
DSM
said…
Nice, Leo. It,s been a daily treat lately, thanks!
Wayne B. Medina
said…
haha that illustrates the point very well! great stuff Leo
Anonymous said…
I love the face of the lion !
mani
said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
lorelay bove
said…
that's a great drawing!
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
thank you for posting!