Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 13, 2012
REMAINS OF THE GODS
That's what I always see after leaving " the zone 4" of an airplane. Leftovers of champagne and lobsters awaits us in our shameful walk towards the exit of the aircraft. Hopefully one day I'll get rich so I can fly in style.
Comments
Avner Geller
said…
HAHAHAHAH... Brilliant! This is exactly how I feel as well :)
samacleod
said…
Ha! Awesome.
Unknown
said…
Awesome man. The atmosphere is perfect. So good.
Josh Dotson
said…
nice boards Leo.. great compisitions!
โรซ่า
said…
Hello, we have a game to recommend.
โซจู
รีวิวสล็อต
venus-casino
รีวิวเกมสล็อต
แทงหวย
Thank you for your interest."
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
โซจู
รีวิวสล็อต
venus-casino
รีวิวเกมสล็อต
แทงหวย
Thank you for your interest."