Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Leo Matsuda
Film Director // Storyteller
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
June 21, 2012
STORYROOM DOODLES
Darth Vader and Batman in an awkward elevator moment.
Random Batman
Random Reptiles and mollusks chasing their preys.
Comments
Claire
said…
Hahahaha! Love the awkward moment with Vadar and Batman! Also the crocodile. I love crocodiles lol.
samacleod
said…
Amazing. I want that first sketch. Pretty please.
Leo Matsuda
said…
Claire: I'm glad you enjoyed the crocodile. Thanks for stopping by!!
Steve: Sure man! I'll save that sketch for you. :-)
Hiro - juegos gratis
said…
HoHo! Very good!
pakoto
said…
great stuff!:) love the batman and vader drawing
Mike
said…
I like the one of batman with really long arms
โรซ่า
said…
Hello, we have a game to recommend.
โซจู
รีวิวสล็อต
venus-casino
รีวิวเกมสล็อต
แทงหวย
Thank you for your interest."
Popular Posts
June 23, 2014
RADIATOR SPRINGS WITH KATE
June 03, 2014
Sexy Michelle
Comments
Steve: Sure man! I'll save that sketch for you. :-)
โซจู
รีวิวสล็อต
venus-casino
รีวิวเกมสล็อต
แทงหวย
Thank you for your interest."