Brienne of Tarth


She is definitely one of my favorite characters from Game of Thrones. The most loyal and badass warrior I ever seen. 



Comments

Alex K said…
Same here, these are awesome. You did her justice mi'lord!
Mof said…
I totally agree she the one of the,
Nice one!
check mine!

http://mohamedfadera.blogspot.fr/2013/04/brienne.html
Leo Matsuda said…
Alex - I'm glad you like Brienne's character too!!

Mof - Awesome design of Brienne in your blog, man! Loved it!!
Anonymous said…
Aww, man, these are some sick sketches. You're going to make me have to take a jab at her. :)

And I agree, she is practically the best everything.
Chris said…
Amazing!!
kopi.J said…
WOW! I Love it...
and i thing thats good for you >>


ปล่อยโปรฯ ทีเด็ด! AirAsia Thank you!
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. สล็อตออนไลน์ / ปอย ฝ้าย
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. สล็อต 999 / ปอย ฝ้าย
Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. สล็อตxo / ปริตา เงินสีสุข
This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. เว็บสล็อต / ปริตา เงินสีสุข
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง / ปริตา เงินสีสุข
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. เกมสล็อต / ปริตา เงินสีสุข

Popular Posts