Teaching at SKILLSHARE.
Recently I was invited to teach a on-line class at Skillshare. Skillshare is a global community where you can learn real-world skills from incredible teachers. There you can find all different types of classes so you can enhance your skills in particular subjects of your interest. I think it's a wonderful opportunity to learn a great deal from talented artists and paying such a reasonable price. The classes range from $5 dollars a class to $20.
I'm really excited with this opportunity and can't wait to see what my students will come up with. I will be teaching a storyboarding class. The focus will be the following: "Storyboard a favorite story from your life." It will be a very casual class where the focus will be structure and character for each student's assignments.
Please see the link below for more information.http://www.skillshare.com/Learn-to-Storyboard-Intro-to-Visual-Storytelling/1076577766/962190156
I'm looking forward in seeing what story of your life you will share with us!




Comments
Alex- Thank you so much for enrolling! Yes, I' m familiar with animated buzz. He is my colleague from CalArts. He still has the website running but now it is some sort of Facebook. Its a really cool site. Check it out!! http://animatedbuzz.com/
Is it taught through videos or a print out?
Tammie: Thank you for your interest in the class. It will be mostly done through video tutorials and a couple of videos of me explaining a bit about the process.
so kind of you to respond, thank you!
http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/
So generous of you to share the knowledge.
บอลสูง
ป๊อกเด้ง แจก ฟรี 300
เว็บ แทง บอล ดีๆ
แทง บอล มือ ถือ
บอลออนไลน์ เว็บไหนดี
Thank you for your interest."
โซจู
รีวิวสล็อต
venus-casino
รีวิวเกมสล็อต
แทงหวย
Thank you for your interest."