Stripes

Monsters from the nature



In danger

Comments

SMacLeod said…
legal demais!
Josh Parpan said…
Man Leo, I love your style! the shape of that bear in the cave-- Amazing!
Leo Matsuda said…
Steve: obrigado meu amigo....Eu espero que voce aprenda bastante na Pixar! Voce e uma pessoa de um coracao enorme. Eu te desejo tudo de bom!

Abracao!

Josh: Thanks for the kind words. You are such an amazing artist. i hope I can leran more from you next semester!!!
Moro Rogers said…
AWESOME!! (PS, thanks for linking me, I will link you!)
Man Leo, your designs are pure insanity. The pure originality, the shapes and colors-- I don’t know if I can handle it all man!
AnimatorNickB said…
Once again Leo you have amazed me. Great stuff man. I can't wait to see what you have in store for next year.
Ryan said…
Wow, I'm blown away by your stuff! All the tree beasts, the amazing rats, and that hilarious Ice-Block Man. So great, I love it. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to add you to my links.
HAha, you have such a fertile imagination! Your monsters are brilliant!
eel bog said…
hey leo. awesome designs! i dig your style. MAN was Hager drunk last night! hahaha. wait....that was you that was there right?

Popular Posts